ASTEL LIFESTYLE | Outdoor Bike Racks For Parks, Cities, Commercial, and Residential Areas
- June 12, 2019
- Outdoor Bike Racks For Parks & Cities.
Commercial and Residential Bike (Bicycle) Racks
Outdoor Bike Racks For Parks & Cities
Bicycle parking racks offer convenient solutions for public bike parking, security, and storage. Keep your bikes safe at parks, cities, colleges, and schools. There are many, many bicycle rack designs out there; the excellent to the fairly good and finally, the downright ugly and non-functional. Indoor bike racks are commonly used for private bicycle parking, while outdoor bike racks are often used in commercial areas. General styles of racks include the Inverted U, Serpentine, Bollard, Grid, and Decorative.
Durable metal construction with protective anti-corrosion coating One of our most popular choices among parks and municipalities. Bike racks, bicycle storage, and bike rack security products for universities, government facilities, and commercial sites.
– Attract More Customers: Bicycle commuting and tourism are on the rise globally. By providing riders with a place to store their bikes, they will be more likely to frequent your store. So, by simply having bike parking, you can entice and attract more customers to your front door.
– Competitive Advantage: Businesses who provide bike parking will automatically be preferred by cyclists over stores who don’t. It’s as simple as that!
– Bike-Friendly Brand Positioning: By providing bike parking, you position your brand as a bike-friendly business; a favorable trend that pleases a large majority of consumers. This is an added bonus if your brand wants to position itself as ‘green’ and environmentally friendly.
– Foster Community Engagement: Cities across the globe are encouraging various alternative forms of transportation. Although local councils and shires contribute to this by installing bicycle infrastructure, businesses also play an important role in promoting bike riding, which includes bike parking.
– Healthy & Happy Employees: More and more people are choosing to ride their bikes to work. This comes with a number of benefits including reducing the risk of heart disease, improving mental health and staying physically fit. In some cities, providing end-of-trip bike parking facilities for employees is mandatory. By encouraging cycling to work behavior, your business can feel good knowing that they’re enabling their employees to live a healthier lifestyle.
– Increase Parking Capacity & Space: A wall of bike racks can accommodate more employees and customers than a single car parking space would. It also provides a convenient place for bikes to be stored. Adequate bike parking will also ensure that bikes aren’t in the way of pedestrians or passersby.
Styles: Grid, Loop, Circular, U-Shaped, Modern.
Types: Steel Tube, Wave Racks, Bollard Post Racks, Bike Storage Lockers, Bike Repair Stations, Loop Racks, bicycle parking stand.
● Schools, Colleges & Universities.
● High Traffic Areas
● Outdoor picnic areas.
● Gazebos, Pergolas & Canopies.
● Mall outdoor areas.
● Commercial Areas.